- To show appreciation, recognition and thanks to our wonderful members/volunteers.
- To motivate others to volunteer and be members of our Association.
- To further make known the Association and its goals to the broader community.
Volunteer Service – for outstanding and dedicated volunteer service.
- Member Achievement – for a member who has achieved high impact, dedication and support to the Conservative movement in Canada.
- Outstanding Youth – for outstanding and dedicated youth volunteer service (e.g. under age 30).
- Given out at each Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Association.
- Nomination process opens usually 2-3 months before the AGM.
- Nomination process closes 21 days before the AGM.
- A nominator proposing a nominee for an award must have been a member of the Conservative Party of Canada (anywhere in Canada) at least the previous 21 days at the time the nomination is received.
- For the Member Achievement Award, a nominee must have been a member of the Conservative Party of Canada (anywhere in Canada) at least the previous 21 days at the time the nomination is received. This requirement is not applicable to nominees for the Volunteer Service and Outstanding Youth awards.
Want to nominate someone? It’s simple!
Send an email to [email protected] with the following information:
- Your name and contact information.
- The nominee’s name and contact information.
- Indicate the award you are nominating the nominee for.
- At least 1-2 paragraphs describing why you feel the person should receive an award.
In the SUBJECT use the following format: e.g. Volunteer Service Award – Jayne Smith.
Do you like this post?